1. Your cleaning tools
- Dish washing liquid
- Hot water
- Paper towels
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Spray bottle
2. Soap up the counter
- Wet your paper towel with hot water and add a few drops of dish washing liquid soap to it.
- Get a good lather going and wipe down the counter-top.
- Dry it with paper towels.
3. Disinfect with alcohol
- Soap doesn’t kill germs but isopropyl alcohol does.
- Fill your spray bottle with 1/2 alcohol and 1/2 water.
- Spray all over the counter-top and let it stay for 3 minutes.
- Wipe dry with paper towels.
Never use any of the following
- Don’t use anything with a high pH
- Abrasive cleansers